Brothers and Sisters,
We are at war!!!! Not with one nation against another, or rioting in the streets, or wicked politians doing unbelieveably stupid things, or any other human happening. We are at war with unseen powers that are manipulating all of these worldly disasterous happenings.
Ephesians 6:12 says, “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.”
The reason all the evil is happening in our world is because of an ineffective Church and it must stop or the world is doomed.
The only hope for this world we live in is for the Body of Christ to rise up and takes its place in this world and begin to battle against these unseen forces and solidify the victory that Jesus won at the cross of Calvary. We are to be about destroying the works of Satan and his kingdom of darkness, but instead we sit inside the four walls of our chuches singing songs, listening to nice sermons, and rocking away waiting for the rapture to snatch us out of here. Where are the saints of God that have the same heart for the people of this world that He has. He died an excrutiating death so the people of this world could be born again and saved from this world that is under the dominion of Satan, the god of this world.
Pastors and evangelist should be preaching and demonstrating that the kingdom of God is at hand with power and miracles, not simply tickling the ears of the listens with how much God loves them and wants to bless them and give them favor. We are to be equipping the saints of God to do the works of King Jesus and set the captives free from under Satan’s control, not just stroking their head and constantly trying to comfort people who are simply not willing to do what is required as a follower of Jesus.
We are to be “over-comers” which means we must be in a battle in order to overcome something or someone.
Revelations 12:11 — “And they overcame him ( Satan )because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even unto death.”
I am convinced that the Church in our culture has not been effective because we have not heard the truth that we are to “repent and believe for the kingdom of God is at hand” and what it really means when we say that “Jesus Christ is Lord” over all. We have not been adequately confronted with the truth of the kingdoms that are in conflict and our roles in it. We don’t understand the real difference between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness. We do not really believe and act like we are “new creations in Christ” because of the new covenant. These comments are accurate because I see them demonstrated throughout our culture and the church world. Here are some examples:
- Our disunity
- Our greed
- Our pride
- Our love of material possessions
- Our love of pleasure
- Our unwillingness to sacrifice
- Our praylessness ( except for ourselves and our blessings)
- Our simply not wanting to rock Satan’s boat
- We demonstrate no real zeal for the power of God in our lives
IT is a tragedy, but very true.
MORE EXAMPLES OF AN INEFFECTIVE CHURCH:
- As millions of unborn babies are slaughtered through abortion – almost 50,000,000 since 1973
- As homosexuality and perversion are being thrust upon our country
- As addictions are soaring to unprecedented magnitudes
- As women are become more and more militant
- As our culture is being stripped of all reminders of our Christian heritage
- As our children’s minds are being polluted and programed by godless humanistic philosophies in our government controlled public schools
- As godless Marxist and socialist government are being thrust upon us
- As the Bible’s infallibility is challenged in many mainline denominations
- As homosexuals are being ordained to lead mainline churches
- As Eastern religions thrive in our culture
- As Satanism and witchcraft are exploding by tremendous numbers
- As our government leaders are becoming more and more unrighteous in their manner of governing
- And as we are losing our children to the ways of the kingdom of darkness rather than leading them to Jesus
WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE OF GOD THAT CLAIM TO BE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE TO BE THE “SALT” THAT HOLDS BACK CORRUPTION, AND THE “LIGHT” THAT PENETRATES THE DARKNESS OF UNGODLY ACTIVITIES TO EXPOSE THEM?
WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE OF GOD THAT ARE ACTIVELY TEARING DOWN THE STRONGHOLDS OF UNGODLY CORRUPTION?
WHERE ARE THEY?????